meeting questions

Greetings.

I failed to send out an agenda for todays meeting, as I didn't have
any items for it. ;)

Also, we never decided if we will move the meeting because of DST no
longer being in effect, or keep it at the same UTC time.

Thoughts?

This might be a good time to change the meeting time/day, but given how
hard it was to come up with a day folks liked last time it might not be
practical.