FUSE packages in EPEL

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 17 00:36:38 UTC 2009

On 10/17/2009 05:34 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> We usually wait until CentOS and we also try not to throw stones in
> glass houses about how long it takes for volunteers to get a package
> set done.

Let them take however they want. I have no problems with that
considering that EPEL itself is a volunteer community. I don't
understand what the real problem is in pushing packages that CentOS
users can just choose to not install till a new release from them is
out. It benefits RHEL users and doesn't harm CentOS users in any way.
Does it?

Rahul