CentOS 5.4 is out ... EPEL?

I notice that CentOS announced the availability of CentOS 5.4 last
week[1].  Does this mean that EPEL will follow soon?  And if so,
what's the estimated time before we will be able to build packages for
5.4?

Rich.

[1] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2009-October/016195.html

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/