repoquery fu

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Sep 11 06:17:03 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

> Ideally I'd like to be able to list out the subpackages that depend on
> fuse and identify what the parent package is that they are a subpackage
> of.  I can then use the parent package to get the owner information
> from pkgdb and fas2..

You can use "%{SOURCERPM}" in the query format; that'll give you the srpm name
from which you can find out the pkgdb name for it or extract it with sed/perl.
And don't forget to use --alldeps.  Something like

repoquery --repoid=rawhide --whatrequires --alldeps \
    --queryformat "%{NAME}; source package %{SOURCERPM}\n" fuse | \