EPEL'er Won't you be, won't you please, please won't you be, my sponsor

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:58:44 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Lee Mitchell
<leemitchell.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I would like to ask any good hearted soul within the EPEL package
> maintainer group to be my sponsor.   Do you have time? Are you willing?

My recommendation to quickly find a sponsor is to submit your first
package and immediately start reviewing other people packages (the
review queue in bugzilla[1] is long enough you will find something of
interest and/or appropriate difficulty level).

Once you have some reviews (at this point, not yet official) in your
belt, ask again for a sponsor, possibly in fedora-devel list where I
guess you will find more.

And when you get sponsored, you can also approve the pre-reviewed
packages so everyone benefits!

Good luck

G.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/ReviewRequests