Re: RHEL 6 & EPEL

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 13:17 -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> I ran it for a long time before switching to Bacula.  It's still great
> software.  I like the option of multiple full-featured backup suites.

I think the RHT support staff might not like having to fully support
multiple full-featured backup suites.  I'm only guessing as somebody who
is only vaguely connected to the side of the RHT house that manages
RHEL.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)