pygsl package maintainer

Hi all,

I am relatively ignorant when it comes to building and maintaining RPM's, so I am wondering if, as described here (https://fedoraproject.org/wieki/EPEL_Package_Wish_List), there is anyone willing to maintain an EPEL version of the pygsl package already in Fedora.

dependencies, afaik are: scipy, numpy, gsl, gsl-devel, python-devel
(all are available in the RHEL package repositories)

Link to Fedora package details: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/pygsl?_csrf_token=7cab1c958d09b899cc015bad9ff330e56b180047

cheers!
Doug Schouten