EPEL-6 status

Jason Tholstrup jason at tholstrup.info
Wed Aug 4 17:36:10 UTC 2010

Yeah I've seen that information.  Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks
like there is still a good deal of work to be done to bring the EPEL-6 repo
up to the level of completeness that EPEL-5 is at.

What I don't want to do is rebuild this only to find myself still needing
Fedora-12 repos to get all of my applications back up and running.  I think
I'd feel comfortable doing this once you guys thought you were at (let's put
a precise number on a fuzzy guess) 90% completeness.  Do you feel like you
are that far along or do you still feel like there are some significant gaps
in packages that need to be brought over?

Thanks for your help,
Jason Tholstrup