Re: Mock for EPEL4 with broken deps for ages

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:57:14 +0200
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com> wrote:

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/550448
>
> Could somebody from the EPEL project leaders please explain this?

Thats sad. :(

I remember long ago using mock on el4, so I don't know when it broke,
but I am pretty sure it worked at one point. ;(

So, yes, we should remove this package or they should fix it to work on
EL4. It's quite disappointing that they were shipping it broken with
bug filed all this time.

Does it really need python 2.4?
Or would something like python-kitchen help?

I'll ask that on the bug.