cmake 2.6.4

One more note about cmake 2.6.4:

Compilation is now done in the binary directory corresponding to the directory of the source file rather than the top level directory. As a result, any secondary files generated (e.g. Fortran .mod files) now end up in different locations.

The only EPEL package this affects that I know of is plplot. I doubt that many people were making use of the cmake and fortran 95 in EL5, so I don't think this is a blocker.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com