Re: epel beta report: 20101209 changes

On 12/09/2010 11:06 AM, EPEL Beta Report wrote:
> New package trac
>         Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system

This is a 0.12.1 build of trac, that I would really like to get some
help testing.  It makes use of python-genshi06 so I had to patch some of
the launch code in trac and I'm not sure I got all the right places.  If
you have the ability to drop this in and test in a local environment,
please do so and let me know what happens.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!