heads up on broken deps / rhel6 build repos

It seems that our rhel6 repos were not properly deleting old packages
from beta or eariler releases, just leaving them around.

We have corrected this, so the build system should be starting now
have a correct rhel6 repo setup it's building from.

This may result in changes in the broken deps report tomorrow.
(In a good way or bad way I am not sure. ;)

Just a heads up about this change and that it should be correct moving
forward... Sorry for the trouble.