Re: Meeting summary/notes from today's EPEL meeting 2010-02-12

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 02:38:33PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:23:32 +0100
> Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> wrote:
>
> > I think basically everything was ready, but some pages don't seem to
> > have been renamed.
>
> Who was going to do this? You or Karsten?

It was Karsten, I think, since, unless I am wrong it was part of
a change more global, and, although I am guessing, maybe they
fixed the links automatically when renaming pages, and used some
scripting to avoid the tedious task of doing everything by hand
in the wiki.

--
Pat