Re: SRPM Differences between RHEL-5.0 and RHEL-5.5beta

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 04:29:59PM -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Ok here is a difference between SRPMS between 5.0 and 5.5beta (and in
> between). Let me know how I could make this more useful for people :).

Maybe it would also help to include full EVR, but what might help even
more is to have access to the complete repodata of RHEL, i.e. everything
from the repos except the RPMs, but maybe the RPM headers. Then one
could write a script to compare all Provides in RHEL with all Provides
in EPEL to find conflicts.

Regards
Till