Re: May I perform buildroot overrides for EPEL?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:14:06AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> We also usually keep the ticket open after making the request so the
> submitter can tell us when they don't need it anymore, and we can untag
> the override. :)

This is how it usually happens for Fedora, too. The workflow is not
completely documented, except for how to check whether a request is
sane:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Buildroot_override_SOP

A big / problematic difference is, that in EPEL the owner / state of the
tickets are not changed if someone processes then. Therefore it seems
not possible to query trac for unhandled trac requests. For Fedora there
is a nice RSS feed for all unhandled koji issues. But there seems to be
no way to get one for all tickets that do not have any comments.

> If you would like to start doing them I have no objections.

So in case there will be another ticket for both Fedora and EPEL, does
there need to be a seperate ticket in the EPEL component to track it or
can I just track it in the Fedora ticket?

Regards
Till