Re: May I perform buildroot overrides for EPEL?

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:47:42 +0100
Till Maas <opensource till name> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:14:06AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> A big / problematic difference is, that in EPEL the owner / state of
> the tickets are not changed if someone processes then. Therefore it
> seems not possible to query trac for unhandled trac requests. For
> Fedora there is a nice RSS feed for all unhandled koji issues. But
> there seems to be no way to get one for all tickets that do not have
> any comments.

I suppose we could start reassigning them too... the downside there is
that if the person who did the tag is busy/gone, further requests or
issues in the ticket may be unnoticed by active taggers that could be
handling it.

> > If you would like to start doing them I have no objections.
>
> So in case there will be another ticket for both Fedora and EPEL, does
> there need to be a seperate ticket in the EPEL component to track it
> or can I just track it in the Fedora ticket?

I would think just one ticket would be fine. The fewer tickets the
better IMHO.