Re: nagios shipped by RedHat, but in a specific subscription channel

All this discussion is great and I think everyone has had solid
concerns and good points but it still leaves the original question
unanswered.

Do we stick to our policy as is or do we want to make a revision?

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com