Re: nagios shipped by RedHat, but in a specific subscription channel

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion fedoraproject org> wrote:
> All this discussion is great and I think everyone has had solid
> concerns and good points but it still leaves the original question
> unanswered.
>
> Do we stick to our policy as is or do we want to make a revision?

It seems to me looking in from the outside that you have already made
a revision to the policy by including 389, nagios, and possibly other
things. Might as well move on the figuring out what the real policy is
going to be and correctly documenting it.

John