Re: Packages duplicated between EL-5 sub-channels and EPEL

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin tummy com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:21:31 -0700
> Stephen John Smoogen <smooge gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Ok there are 76 direct conflicts between RH sub-channels and EPEL
>
> Which sub-channels exactly?

Everything with src.rpms under
ftp://ftp.redhat.com//redhat/linux/enterprise [5 I need to look at 4
also]

JBWFK
RHCERT
RHDirServ
RHEIPA
RHEMRG
RHNPROXY
RHNSAT
RHWAS

I would expect there are other channels that I am not aware of ... but
these are the ones that people can replicate tests from.