Re: Summary/Minutes from todays EPEL meeting - 2010-01-15

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:10:23 +0100
Till Maas <opensource till name> wrote:

> Please explain from which repos RHEL-AP is composed for both RHEL 4
> and 5. Maybe I am really the only maintaining packages in EPEL, but I
> do only know kind of how CentoOS works and is splitted in
> Repositories. But they use RHEL AS afaics, so their package set
> already seems to differ.

I'm not 100% sure here now that I think about it.
(I am also mainly a centos user).

I think this is everything thats produced from:
(for 5):

(for 4):

Can someone with more understanding of RHEL channels confirm that?

> Also the mock config should probably be configured to use only the
> packages from CentOS that are supposed to exist in BuildRoots for

I think thats the case, as CentOS base uses this same set.
(At least that was my understanding).