Re: EPEL Packages in need of building for EL-6

Hi,
2010/7/1  <tremble fedoraproject org>:

> Dear Package owner,
>
> On Monday June 28th at the EPEL meeting on IRC we agreed to an initial
> target date of August 15th for having all packages built for EL-6.
>
> This is a summary of EPEL packages for Enterprise Linux 6 that you own
> which have not yet been built.
>
> Owner: makowski
> firebird
> flamerobin
> python-kinterbasdb

I'm aware of that
but Firebird is about to release a new major version (2.5)
and the package is now only 2.1
It is a matter of weeks before the release of what Firebird project
hope to be the last 2.5 RC

So I would like to wait and build these package when Firebird upstream
will release 2.5

and such, August 15th seems a possible target date with Firebird 2.5