libprelude orphaned

Hello

10 months ago I have "adopted" libprelude (whose Fedora maintainer has stated clearly that he had no interest in EPEL) with the hope to help in having snort built for EPEL. However so far snort has not yet been updated or built. As I have absolutely no other interest in (or knowledge about) libprelude, I've just released ownership for both EL-5 and EL-6 branches.

        manuel