Re: Fedora EPEL 5 updates-testing report

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 16:36 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 09:42:08PM +0000, updates fedoraproject org wrote:
> > The following builds have been pushed to Fedora EPEL 5 updates-testing
> >     libguestfs-1.2.9-1.el5
> >     libguestfs-1.2.9-1.el5.1
>
> Older builds still not being automatically obsoleted by Bodhi?

The auto-obsoletion code has been re-enabled upstream in bodhi, but a
new release has yet to hit production.  This will restore the old
behavior of obsoleting testing updates and inheriting their bugs & notes
upon submission.  In the mean time, I've been running a script by hand
to obsolete stale testing updates.

luke