Re: What if I want to maintain ALL my packages on EPEL as from now on ?

On 06/19/2010 12:54 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
Hello there,
Hello, Chitlesh !
[...]
However since I simply don't have the time to spend on politics and a
tight release cycle, my only options so that I can still improve the
existing EDA tools myself (as upstream) would be:
1* provide EPEL support only and no support on Fedora or
2* stop maintaining all my fedora packages and wait till someone cares
to take over

Can a packager like me opt only option 1 ?
I do not see why not. To be honest, I have done almost the same for almost one year. Except that I simply quit doing reviews for Fedora (while still maintaining the packages that I own -- but very few compared to those owned by you) and I try to focus my activity on EPEL and Centos.