What if I want to maintain ALL my packages on EPEL as from now on ?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat Jun 19 08:07:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:54:46PM +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> So here I am in front of the EPEL community, can I _only_ maintain my
> >50 mature packages for EPEL only (and no support for Fedora anymore)

You can. I do that since the end of 2008.

Maybe I will also quit EPEL since I use a debian squeeze as my laptop
and it is becoming difficult to do the rebuilds and so on since the
switch to koji and bodhi (and, at least for koji, last time I checked,
upstream was not willing to ameliorate the install system). But that's
a whole different issue.

--
Pat