Re: how to add condor related packages (and their dependencies) to EPEL

Without wishing to reopen a can of worms, this should be an interesting test of the recently revised EPEL policy on duplicating RH packages since these are already in RHEMRG. e.g.

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/RHEMRG/SRPMS/condor-7.4.1-0.7.1.el5.src.rpm

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:55:12 -0500