Re: qemu-img in EPEL overrides kvm-qemu-img in RHEL

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM, David Juran <djuran redhat com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 19:52 -0700, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>
>> Ok one issue I found is that this package does not seem to be on the
>> DVD's I was using to test for incompatibilities (it also turns out
>> that this is x86_64 only which I hadn't looked at stupid me).
>
> The kvm-qemu-img actually is on the RHEL5.4 DVD but it's under the "VT"
> directory, not in "Server" with all the rest.

Yes. I ahd downloaded the i386 dvd's which of course its not. I need
to download the two x86_64 dvd's and explode them to do my search. At
the moment CentOS is working out as well it has everything on it in
one space :). I really wish for RHEL-5.[67?] we had a "You asked for
it, here is everything DVD".

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning