rpm for ejabberd 2.1.2

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:36:59 UTC 2010

Hello Michael!

2010/3/2 Michael Bildner <mbildner at yahoo.com>:
> Are there any plans to build a newer EPEL 5 rpm for ejabberd using the 2.1.2 source? The latest rpm from EPEL 5 is 2.0.5-8.

Yes. I'm planning to update it very soon (~ 08-10 March) - I added
some new experimental stuff and waiting for confirmation from some
guy, that everything works.

> I'm looking to use ejabberd on a RHEL 5.2 system but I require some of the newer features.

Just FYI - you can try this fresh build (chances are very high, that
this will be a future ejabberd-2.1.2 for EPEL).

Please, try and mail me about results.
--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.