Packages where EPEL and redhat.com SRPMS conflict

Ok I think I sent this a while back, but in case I didn't here are
packages that were in the two SRPMS list. Some of the packages were
moved over and such. I have also included a list of SRPMS that are in
rhel-5 that we could look at for blocking in EPEL-5.

blktrace
dstat
gnupg2
libassuan
libksba
log4cpp
nedit
perl-Config-General
perl-Net-Telnet
pinentry
pth

[Created from RHEL-5 mirror and EPEL-5 mirror of src.rpm .]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning