Re: Upgrade hack for bacula in EPEL5

Hi,

yesterday I built bacula 2.4.4 in EPEL5 to fix the current upgrade problems as described previously here (2010-02-07). I just pushed the update to testing:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/bacula-2.4.4-2.el5

I updated a couple of internal systems of mine without any problems. However I would like to see more testing if possible.

IMHO the update should stay in testing for 2 months. Who should I ping so that the package is not pushed automatically? Is it enough if I just don't push it to stable?

Kevin Fenzi also mentioned that this update should be mentioned on the announcement list when it hits stable. What's the process of writing an email to that list?

fs