Re: EPEL-6 Plan of attack

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Till Maas wrote:

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:38:39PM -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

whenever EL-6 beta is announced we will setup the base repos for building.

Is the EL-6 beta freely available or will the maintainers using CentOS
have to wait until CentOS 6 is release until they can test things / do

I am advised by a customer from the JBoss side of our work that the 5.5 beta is not visible to them, let alone a 6 beta

-- Russ herrold