Re: EL-6 branch status

Am 01.05.2010 21:23, schrieb Dennis Gilmore:
Just a FYI  and reminder to make sure that if you have something in EL-5 you
dont want branched to take care of it by putting a nobranch file in the EL-5
branch in cvs

Do I have to put a nobranch file into CVS if my package is included in RHEL6? That's what I remember from previous mails - however my "affected" packages do not show up neither in 'excluded' not in 'tobranch' (bacula, python-zope-interface).

fs