No dependency check in EPEL?

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Chris Adams wrote:

Is there any plan to add a dependency check before pushing packages in
EPEL?  I just noticed that the latest horde-enhanced depends on
php-pecl-Fileinfo, which is not available in EPEL.  It would be better
to check those dependencies before releasing packages (at least before
moving them from testing to release).

here, I think you mean a check that there is repository 'closure' across a defined list of archives? ?

-- Russ herrold