Proposal: Move EPEL meeting from 19:30 to 20:30 UTC

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 22:03:27 UTC 2010

Due to the change in DST slowly going around the world, the meeting we
have at 19:30 UTC will be one hour earlier for nearly everyone (except
those who live in Sane areas where they only use one timezone all year
round.) I would like to propose we move the clock to 20:30 UTC so that
people will have the 'same' time in their own zones and we don't
conflict with the French meeting who would like to do the same with
their meeting.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren