Re: EPEL6 buildroot updated

On 11/12/2010 01:36 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Just FYI, the epel6 buildroot should now be updated to be building
against RHEL6 final release.

Please let me know if there are any problems or issues.

For those folks with packages that were not in the beta2refresh
buildroot, you're welcome to scratch build or test to see if the needed
packages are in the final release. From there we can see what we are
still missing and see how to deal with it.

Earlier there were some reports of what packages had not been build for EL6. It would be nice to have another one of those run if possible.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com