Re: EPEL Meeting today... Proposed time and Agenda [2010-10-04 1930 GMT]

Another thing is as we prep for RHEL 6, we probably want to ensure
that most packages are running the latest possible version from
upstream.  I know several packages were branched from F12, we may want
to see if we could make the version in F14 or rawhide work. 7 years is
a long time to work on a set of packages without major changes.  One
of the best things we can do right now is make sure we start as
current as possible.

stahnma