Re: OpenNebula package mantainer request

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Jaime Melis <j melis fdi ucm es> wrote:
> Hello,
> We are about to release OpenNebula 2.0 [1], which is a Cloud Computing
> framework, and we would like to include it in EPEL.
> Is there anyone interested in being OpenNebula's package mantainer for EPEL?

Hi Jamie,

I am interested and even started doing it a few months  ago.
At that time I got stuck with your sqlite requirement which is why
the following has been done.
Though since then of course RHEL/EPEL6 is on it's way which
makes a good starting point.

We also of course as you well know use opennebula where I am.

may also interest you, I've added opennebula it's

> If it helps, we have already built RPM packages, so we have a spec
> file that works, but it should be reviewed by actual package
> mantainers, since we didn't follow all the good practices listed in
> the Fedora Packaging guidelines document.
Certainly it helps.