Re: FFTW for EL6

On 16 September 2010 17:48, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:
> Any progress on getting fftw into EL6?  Thanks!
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/3916

I think we're still waiting to hear from Red Hat if there's going to
be a RHEL6 equivalent of the RHEL5 "productivity" channel that
provides the packages that are in the WorkStation build to the Server
build, we really want to minimise any fiddling we may have to do post
General Availability...

Mark