Re: Meeting Time

Okay so we seem to have a couple of choices,

a) 1800 UTC in #epel (smooge can't make)
b) 1900 UTC in #epel (nirik would prefer us to us #f-m which is busy)
c) 1930 UTC in #f-m (stahnma may need to leave early)

Personally My preference goes b,c,a

I value smooge's input and as smooge pointed out most people who talk
in the meeting are already on #epel (and I'm currently UTC+2 so would
rather hold it on #epel than make it later)

I would also suggest that if we want to change the time again we
mention it on the list so people can express a preference in absentia,
but make the decision at the meeting, just so it's made...

Mark