pmacct package proposal

Chris Wilson chris-epel-110727 at aptivate.org
Tue Aug 2 14:54:39 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin,

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> > > My new package builds, but cannot be installed due to a dependency
> > > problem. The original package depends on mysql-shared, but I think
> > > this is called just "mysql" in redhat-ish distros. I tried the
> > > following macro:
> > >
> > > %if 0%{?fedora} || 0%{?rhel_version} || 0%{?centos_version}
> > > Requires: mysql postgresql-libs
> > > %else
> > > Requires: mysql-shared postgresql-libs
> > > %endif
> > >
> > > but it doesn't appear to work. Can anyone advise me?
>
> How are you building it? local rpmbuild? mock?

Local rpmbuild.

http://fen-dev.aptivate.org/pmacct-0.14.0rc1-1.src.rpm

> Do you have redhat-rpm-config installed?

No, I didn't have it installed, but installing it doesn't seem to have
made any difference. The subsequently rebuilt package still depends on
mysql-shared, not mysql.

Thanks for your help :)

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.