Re: pmacct package proposal

Hi Manuel,

On Tue, 2 Aug 2011, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

> did you define and pass to rpmbuild one of the variables which triggers
> the first branch of the test ? By default these variables are not
> defined and therefore the whole branch is skipped. in koji the needed
> variables are defined by the build environment but for local builds you
> must define them yourself, as appropriate for your use case.

Ah, I didn't know that. Is there a sensible way to detect the distro
automatically so that users can run rpmbuild without worrying about
unusual/non-standard command-line options and it will just work?

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.