qt-devel in EPEL?

Hi,

I've tried to rebuild qmmp for RHEL6 in mock on Fedora 15 and
I've found there's a little problem ... I'm getting qt3-devel
installed, despite the fact that it buildrequires qt-devel >= 4.2

Trying scratch-build in koji ends the same:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3291184&name=root.log

However, rebuilding the same source package on my RHEL6 system
goes without any problem - feeding the dependencies to yum
manually, I get qt-devel-4.6.2-17.el6

# yum list qt-devel
Installed Packages
qt-devel.x86_64
1:4.6.2-17.el6
@rhel-x86_64-server-6
Available Packages
qt-devel.i686
1:4.6.2-17.el6
rhel-x86_64-server-6

So new enough qt-devel is in the base RHEL-6 Server channel(*),
why it isn't available in the buildroot? Any explanations, hints?

(*) also Workstation, Client Optional and ComputeNode Optional,
just for the record

K.

--
Karel Volný