[REQUEST] Package for newly open sourced linux game, Beret

Nelson Manuel Marques nelson-m-marques at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Mon Dec 19 14:47:43 UTC 2011

The source tree on gitorious doesn't have the file with the
restrictions, which at some point complies with the information given by
Misery.

I don't mind maintaining this game for Fedora, but I'm just wondering
why it was asked on EPEL (Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux) and not
for Fedora. I'm not sure if people use Enterprise Linux to play games :)

I can also additionally maintain it for openSUSE games repository as
I've got full permissions there.

NM

[1] - https://gitorious.org/beret/beret/trees/master