Re: clamav (again)

On 02/15/2011 10:17 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:23:15 +0200
Manuel Wolfshant<wolfy nobugconsulting ro>  wrote:

   Comments?
Is there still a reason to preserve all those Obsoletes: ? Fedora
Extras died 5 years ago and no one sane still uses a clamav version
packaged at the time.
well, many of them are needed for the existing package. ;(
Ah, I did not know that. I puked when I saw the configuration and settled for the one in rpmforge

I guess I could change the comment... the current package is based on
the old fedora-extras one.
Please do, will make life easier in the future. Thank you