Re: [CentOS-devel] rhel-6 rebuild summary

Farkas Levente wrote:
On 01/03/2011 08:33 AM, Hubert Bahr wrote:
Thank you for the Spec file. I was a lot closer than I thought I was. It solved my problem. I believe I have now built all of Red Hat's source rpms. I will now attempt to scrip everything, put to-geather a repository based on these builds and rebuild everything again just to verify I have remembered everything. In my case I use rpmbuild rebuild for about 99% of the build and mock for the remainder. This speeds up the process signifantly on my cluster.
Thanks again
Hubert