Roundcube Webmail

Greetings,

The version of Roundcube ("roundcubemail") in EPEL for EL5 and EL6 is quite old. The version in EL6 is (0.3.1 - February 2010) and the current stable release upstream is Roundcube is 0.5.3. At first I thought that this was because it had no active maintainer but then I saw that it is actually well maintained in Fedora by the same maintainer - Jon Ciesla.

Is there a reason the package is so old?

If it is a matter of testing then I am happy to help!
--
Daniel Devine