Re: Xfce 4.6 for EPEL5

On 07/03/2011 05:37 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
Finally managed to sit down and just push out the packages I built so
long ago. ;)

So, in epel-testing will be a base set of Xfce 4.6 packages for EPEL5.
Some plugins will come along later I hope, but this is the base set.

Testing very much appreciated. I'd also like to hear from anyone who
has Xfce installed from centosplus. Does this update those packages
cleanly?

Note that xfce is provided by CentOS Extra and not CentOS Plus

Clean install is OK (even with centos-extra enabled) but some icons didn't shown maybe because the default xfce icon theme is not available in epel (only centos-extra provides xfce-theme), selecting other icon theme like Gnome seems fine

http://athmane.fedorapeople.org/xfce-update-epel.png

Updating from centos-extra repo fails (dep. problem):

Details: http://athmane.fedorapeople.org/update-xfce-centos-to-epel.txt

--
Athmane Madjoudj