Creating a local yum repository - GPG-Keys ?

I am trying to build a local yum repository for use on an isolated network segment.

Using reposync to copy all the necessary RPM's to my local machine, I have to turn off the GPG key check or most of the RPM's will be deleted due to a check failure.  I have the key at /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL, but the key check fails.

What did I miss, please ?

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)