Re: pmacct package proposal

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Andrew Colin Kissa wrote:
> On 27 Jul 2011, at 1:09 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
> > Assuming that I can solve this issue, please let me know how I may proceed
> > with getting this package into Fedora and EPEL.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

Thanks, that wasn't obvious to me.

I'm working through the steps and trying to get an account on the Fedora
Account System. However the captcha is completely impossible. I tried many
times to guess what it said, it with no luck so far. Does anyone else have
problems with it? Is there any way to bypass it?

Cheers, Chris.
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.