epel 4 and python-twisted-* packages

Hi all,

what happened to the python twisted framework in EPEL 4? For quite a
while I receive broken dependency mails for the package pyicq-t but only
for the EL4 branch, where I'm even not a maintainer of. Since I'm not
using EL4 I'm not really up to date, but if I remember right the
framework was available at least a year ago. Was it silently removed? If
so, what should happen to packages which depend on it?

Regards,
Stefan